- Arrigo Recordati Prize - Prize for scientific research, established to promote research in a critical field for public health. It will be awarded every two years and the first edition will focus on hypertension.
- Betty C. Jung - Public Health - Organized access to public health, education, jobs, careers, sites for professionals, students, educators, kids and general public.
- European Who's Who in Health Promotion - A database of human resources which describes the fields of expertise and activities of about 5,000 experts involved in health promotion and public health in Europe. Detailed information on the skills and centres of interests of those included in the database, the organisations for which they work and their current projects. This programme is supported by the European Union.
- GSS Public Safety Resource - Resources and information for public safety professionals.
- Health Systems Research, Inc. - A public policy research and consulting firm that offers program and technical support to publicly-funded health and human service agencies, nonprofits, and foundations. (Washington, DC)
- Injury Prevention Web - Contains data on injury occurrence in each of the 50 US states, information about prevention, policy recommendations, and a resources section with links to government and nonprofit sites worldwide.
- International Public Health Watch - A group of public health professionals providing organized access to current resources on public health.
- Public Health InfoLinks - Continuely updated database of important online public health research resources. Maintained by the Rollins School of Public Health.
- SafetyAlerts.com - Health and Safety News and Information - Comprehensive consumer product recall warnings, from recalled toys and infant items, to food and drug recalls. Health and Safety News updated continously.
- Scottish Health Services Policy Forum - Information about the Forum, staff, research interests, meeting notes, publications and links to research partners' websites.
- United States Public Health Service - Listing of the agencies and programs from the U.S.A. Department of Health and Human Services.
- What is Public Health? - Essay definition from the Association of Schools of Public Health.
- WWW Virtual Library - Public Health - Directory of public health links sorted topically and geographically.